Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ronny's Life Change

Recently, I received an email from Ronny in Uganda. In it he says, “Thanks for being a good person, you have changed my life.” Now, you can imagine my surprise when I read his email. I’ve never met Ronny.

Intrigued as to how I could’ve changed this man’s life, I emailed him back asking what I’d done. He replied, “Thanks for writing back to me, the Seven Prosperity steps are so incredible and the articles you often put on your site propels me to do more. God bless.”

It seems Ronny picked up a copy of my Report . “The 7 Secret Principles of the Wealthy and Prosperous” as well as been reading my posts here.

Wow! I thought. This is exactly the kind of impact I want my work to make in people’s lives. If just one person is “propelled” to make the decisions and changes needed for a life of wealth, prosperity and success… than I’m OK with that – No, I’m better than OK… I’m thrilled!

That’s what it’s all about. Operating at your full potential requires work. And I mean, it is, HARD work. It often starts when your level of awareness is raised. But interesting enough, once that happens, life begins to unravel right before your eyes. As I’ve mentioned in the Report . and to my clients, the status quo will no longer be good enough. And you will become very uncomfortable with your present state.

But you don’t have to worry. If you take one step at a time, I assure you the rewards will be amazing. I dare to say, even more than you can ever expect.

To Ronny I say, you’re on your way to wealth and prosperity!
Thank you for your kind words. I expect to hear great things about you.

Blessings in all you do!

No comments:

Favorite Quotes

  • "...the man whose sole object is to acquire wealth must be prepared to make great personal sacrfices before he can accomplish his object..." - from "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen
  • "Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows." - Proverbs 13:11 NLT
  • "The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil." Thomas A. Edison
  • "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
  • "Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing." - Thomas A. Edison
  • "I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely." - Ludwig van Beethoven, July 1801
  • "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." - The USA Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776
  • "Little minds have little worries, big minds have no time for worries." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • "...the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world." - 1 John 4:4 NLT
  • "Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit." - Proverbs 18:21 NKJV
  • "What you are comes to you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson