How To Attract Your Financial Success!
Monday, January 22, 2007
In my personal journey, I have found that the beginning of something great, going after my heart's desire or simply becoming "unstuck", cannot happen until I decide to do it. The decision to do and to be, may just be the most difficult part of the process. But unless we decide, we will never reach the heights and the depth of all we were created to be!
Life is meant to be enjoyed. Don't postpone your destiny--decide today to start the greatest journey of your life and that you will no longer be afraid to receive it because, you are deserving of greatness, love, beauty and happiness.
I have a homework assignment for you. Take a pen and paper and make a list of the following:
1. List the 3 greatest desires of your heart
2. List 3 reasons why you think you can't have them
3. List where you first heard (this can be yourself or someone else) you couldn't have them
4. List where in the world it says you are not capable and or not worthy of those things you desire
5. Do a summary of your findings but especially of #4
I want you to understand something. It is important to purge. To look into those deep, dark places where we first "became stuck". Everything has a beginning-- even the negative things. All that we are can be traced to our childhood and often we need help to guide us out of those places. But for now, let's stay focused on getting out of that place called "negativity", "pessimism", and "low self-esteem". Let's start to envision and think about our new place called, "prosperity", "success", "happiness", "overflow". Try to cleanse yourself of negative thoughts. Replace them with positive ones like the fact that there is only one of you created in the world and only YOU have the power to BE and give to the world what you were destined to. Believe in yourself , trust and make a decision today to attract those things that make you smile. The things that were placed in your heart since the beginning of time and for whatever reason they have been on hold... until now!
I have used a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson as inspiration while journaling. Even long before I knew it was his. He obviously was aware of and was guided by an inner-strength common among historic leaders. This quote is just one among his many other famous ones: "Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen."
Make your decision today!
We will later explore the importance of goal setting.
- "...the man whose sole object is to acquire wealth must be prepared to make great personal sacrfices before he can accomplish his object..." - from "As A Man Thinketh" by James Allen
- "Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows." - Proverbs 13:11 NLT
- "The best thinking has been done in solitude. The worst has been done in turmoil." Thomas A. Edison
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison
- "Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence, and honest purpose, as well as perspiration. Seeming to do is not doing." - Thomas A. Edison
- "I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely." - Ludwig van Beethoven, July 1801
- "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." - The USA Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776
- "Little minds have little worries, big minds have no time for worries." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "...the Spirit who lives in you is greater than the spirit who lives in the world." - 1 John 4:4 NLT
- "Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit." - Proverbs 18:21 NKJV
- "What you are comes to you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson